With summer schedules and traveling I’ve decided to not teach our Sunday Zoom classes in June, July, and August. Check back in for news about resuming these classes in September!
Sunday class info
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send the Zoom link to register.
Pay what you like with a love offering–details below.
You will need to register each week. Email me and I’ll send the registration link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link and information about joining the class.
Pay what you like with a love offering . . .
1. To me via Venmo: www.venmo.com/Susan-Tate-Wellness
2. To me via PayPal: send to email@example.com –please be sure to use that address as there are many people with the same name!
3. By sending a check (email me for details)
4. Or by doing something to support someone or some place that needs extra love right now.
1. If you haven’t already done so, you will want to first download the latest version of Zoom on your computer, tablet, or phone.
2. Click “Zoom Client for Meetings” when you get into the Zoom website.
3. When you enter the “meeting room”, I will have everyone muted until you see me. You’ll want to check the volume settings on your device.
4. You will need to register for this class. (It just asks for name and email.)
5. I’ll be there 10 minutes before it begins–and it’s always okay to enter late or leave early if necessary.
Now I Am and Nia group dancing photos courtesy of The Nia Technique.
©2000 – 2022 Susan Tate